Introduction to the Provacy policy
ENERGOPROJEKT-WARSZAWA SA takes the protection of personal data very seriously. We assure you that we make every effort to protect the personal data of users of the website https://www.epk.com.pl/, our clients, partners and associates.
We are aware that only accurate information about the actions taken on personal data will help us you to trust us and freely use the possibilities offered by our website. The following document will help you to learn about the principles we follow, regardless of whether you are just browsing our website or using from our services through it.
Information clause- GDPR (RODO)
Address for correspondence:
Al. Niepodległości 58
02-626 Warsaw, Poland
The purpose of this Policy is to familiarize the user with the general principles of personal data processing and privacy protection, regardless of the source and type of personal data obtained. In the matters not covered by this Policy, the provisions of the Civil Code and relevant acts of Polish law, as well as European Union law, in particular the GDPR (Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC; hereinafter referred to as the GDPR will also apply).
Table of contents
- What is personal data?
- How do we collect your personal data?
- What information can we collect and for what purpose?
- How and why do we use your data?
- Who do we share your data with?
- Links to Third Party Sites.
- How do we protect your data?
- How long will we keep your data?
- International transfer of personal data?
- Rights in connection with your personal data
- What are cookies?
- What cookies do we use and for what purposes?
What is personal data?
How do we collect your personal data?
We may collect and store your data when:
1) You will provide us with your personal data when commencing provision of consulting and design services, during a meeting, by phone, via e-mail or other form.
2) When you visit our website. You can browse our website without telling us who you are or disclosing information about yourself. Our servers may collect anonymous information about your visit to our site, such as the IP address and domain that you used to enter our site, type of search engine, the page you entered and left, any subpage within our site that you are following from this IP address and the country in which you are located. We use this data to track the performance of our website (e.g. number of visits, average time spent, subpages viewed, etc.) as well as for operational purposes, e.g. to continuously improve our website.
3) When information is indirectly provided while you visit us on social media and perform some activity, e.g. on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, we can also read your personal data. This information will depend on the privacy settings you have set on each of these platforms. Tin order to change the current settings on these platforms, please refer to their privacy policies. We have included links to the privacy policies of the above websites at the end of this Policy.
What information can we collect and for what purpose?
Depending on the nature and relationship between us, we may collect various personal data, but always necessary for a specific purpose. In the case when:
- you decide to cooperate with "ENERGOPROJEKT-KATOWICE" S.A. In order to conclude a contract, we will ask you for the necessary data for its conclusion, including: Name and surname, contact details pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item b GDPR;
- you will meet with our representative in order to present a full personalized offer pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item b GDPR;
- you are our supplier, contractor, business partner, subcontractor of services, then we will collect data necessary to conclude the contract and its implementation, including data of the party to the contract (representation, address, position), data of person responsible for the performance of the contract or handling the contract (e.g. name and surname, contact telephone number, e-mail) pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 item b GDPR;
- we conduct our own and third party marketing activities pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item a and f GDPR;
- replying to sent inquiries via e-mail and traditionally pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item f GDPR;
- you would like to become an employee of "ENERGOPROJEKT-KATOWICE" S.A., then we will ask you to send your CV in which you can include various information regarding identification data, contact details, education, professional experience pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item a and c GDPR;
- you are our employee, we will collect information regarding employment, and which result from the provisions of law regulating employment - the Labor Code.
The above data, in part or in justified cases in full, may also be processed for the purposes of:
- mutual protection of claims pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item f GDPR;
- keeping settlements pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item c GDPR in connection with the relevant tax law;
- documenting economic events pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item c GDPR in connection with the relevant tax law;
Who do we share your data with?
We will only use your data for the purposes for which it was obtained. We will never sell or transfer your personal data to third parties or entities.
If you receive a marketing message suggesting the consent of ENERGOPROJEKT-WARSZAWA SA or sharing your data, please contact us urgently.
We will provide your personal data only to authorized data recipients. Sample groups are listed below.
Third party providers: it may be necessary for us to provide your data to service providers, with whom we have concluded contracts. Suppliers will act only on the basis of instructions received from us and are subject to verification before signing the cooperation, and the obligations contained in the contracts take into account strict data protection conditions.
If the payment for the service takes place via bank transfers, the transaction data may also be disclosed to financial institutions, e.g. a bank, transaction services.
Sometimes there may be a legal requirement, in which case we will comply with requests for disclosure of data when it is clearly stated in the law. For example, we may disclose your personal information to an authority for tax investigation purposes, or to law enforcement agencies for the purposes of preventing or detecting a crime.
Links to Third Party Sites
How do we protect your data?
Even so, be aware that there are risks involved in submitting information in public networks or with the use of public computers, and we cannot 100% guarantee the security of data (including personal data) disclosed or transmitted over public networks.
How long will we keep your data?
The period of personal data processing may vary, depending on the purpose for which the data was collected. Your personal data will, however, be processed no longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or until your consent to their processing is expressly withdrawn.
In other cases, personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract and a maximum of 5 years from the end of its term - including any claims.
International transfer of personal data?
Your personal data may be transferred, processed and collected outside the European Economic Area (EEA). This is the case when using Facebook, YouTube and Instagram websites.
According to the case law of the Court of Justice of the European Union, the creator of the fanpage on Facebook and Instagram is a co-administrator of personal data together with Facebook and Instagram. Therefore, the co-administrator of your personal data is ENERGOPROJEKT-WARSZAWA SA with its registered office at Warsaw, Al. Niepodległości 58.
Details on the processing of personal data by Facebook, YouTube and Instagram can be found at the end of this Policy - links to portal policies.
Through the above-mentioned portals the company processes the following information about you:
- name and surname,
- image (profile photo and other photos visible to each user depending on individual settings),
- data provided as a part of the contact form,
- data provided as a part of the Messenger conversation,
- all other information publicly available on your Facebook/YouTube/Instagram profile.
What information about you the Company has access to depends mainly on your own activity on the websites and on the privacy settings of these websites. The company can access any information about you that has been made public on its profile.
Rights in connection with your personal data
GDPR grants you the following potential rights related to the processing of your personal data, depending on the legal basis:
- the right to access your data and receive a copy of it,
- the right to rectify (correct) your data,
- the right to delete data (if in your opinion there are no grounds for me to process your data, you can request that I delete it),
- the right to limit data processing (you may request that I limit the processing of data only to their storage or performance of activities agreed with you, if, in your opinion, the Company has incorrect data or processes it unjustified),
- the right to object to the processing of data (you have the right to object to the processing of data on the basis of a legitimate interest; then it is necessary to indicate a specific situation that, in your opinion, justifies the cessation of the processing covered by the objection; the Company will cease to process your data for these purposes, unless it shows that the grounds for data processing by us override your rights or that your data is necessary for us to establish, assert or defend claims),
- the right to data transfer (you have the right to receive from me, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, personal data that you provided to the Company on the basis of a contract or your consent; then you can have this data transferred directly to another entity),
- the right to withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data, if you previously gave such consent,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body (if you find that the Company is processing data unlawfully, you may submit a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office or other competent supervisory authority at the address: Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, , https://uodo.gov.pl/.
The rules related to the implementation of the above-mentioned rights are described in detail in Art. 16 - 21 GDPR. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with these regulations. On your part, I consider it necessary to clarify that the above-mentioned rights are not absolute and you will not be entitled to all activities related to the processing of your personal data.
We emphasize that you always have one of the rights indicated above - if you believe that the Company violated the provisions on the protection of personal data while processing your personal data, you have the option to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and stored on your computer or mobile device while you browse the web. Cookies are a widespread tool among website owners for the purpose of providing you with a good browsing experience and providing information to website owners that can help them improve their website.
A distinction is made between administrator’s – first party cookies, i.e. those belonging to the visited website. Only this website can read them. It may also happen that the website uses external websites that also have their own cookies - these are third party cookies.
According to the persistence of cookies, we distinguish between session cookies, which are deleted when the browser is closed, and persistent cookies, which are saved on the user's computer or mobile device.
Each time you visit the website https://www.energoptojekt.pl the website will ask the user whether they accept cookies or not.
What cookies do we use and for what purposes?
The website https://www.energoptojekt.pl most often uses "administrator's cookies", storing the visitor's preferences, ensuring the operation of the website and collecting analytical data (about user behavior).
Operational cookies are essential for the website to function properly. For this reason, their use does not require the user's consent. These are primarily technical cookies.
Analytical cookies are used only for internal purposes, namely to improve the services offered to users. These cookies analyze the interaction of an anonymous user with the website (that is, they do not relate to a specific person).
This data is not shared with third parties or used for other purposes.
Third party cookies that may be used on the site:
More information about cookies can be read at https://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl.
Until you change your settings, most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you want to restrict, block or delete cookies set on the websites, this can usually be done in your browser settings. These can usually be found under "options" or "preferences" in the browser menu.
Please note, however, that when your browser is set to block all cookies, it may be difficult to use the website.
A detailed description of how to deal with it, depending on the browser used, is available at https://jakwylaczyccookie.pl/jak-wylaczyc-pliki-cookies/.
We wish you a good day!
Marcin Kłosiński - President of the Management Board CEO of ENERGOPROJEKT-WARSZAWA SA.